Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fashion Fury of The Day

I have these fashion furies - I guess you can see them as crimes against fashion. Some of them are from me, some are from my sister and some from my girlfriends...

1) DO NOT - repeat - DO NOT walk on the nail of your heal. Everyone can hear it and it screams STREETWALKER
2) Make sure to remove the labels from your shoes. Yes some are very adhesive but a little nail polish remover and you're good to go. Colour in the sole if necessary.
3) Do not follow every trend - example leather skinnies not for everyone
4) Visible underwear - come on there are so many ways around this and this includes vpls and there is nothing wrong with Spanx even for those who don't need the figure correcting bit - they smooth you out why do you think the models wear them?
5) Skin coloured tights that don't actually ressemble a skin colour. Isn't the idea to create the illusion of flawless skin?

I am sure there will be more but this is to get started...

lots of love x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home