Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The toughest Wardrobe Choices to make - beach gear!

Today it begins - the official start to the beach wear season the Cannes Film Festival. Prepare yourself to see all the stars and starlets in their best beach gear taking on the beaches of the Cote. I always find myself excited to see what people are wearing, to find the inspiration for my own fashion version for the Cote (note to self work out quickly only a few weeks left to go). What will make this fashion season even more excited I think is the new It one-pieces. I mean if Herve Leger can develop a bandage one piece (that isnt actually meant to swim in) then there is trend a coming...

So here are my pick of the amazing suits:

This Zimmerman creation is on my list because it incorporates two of my big favourites this season - ruffles and the colour yellow. Super cheerful and just sunshine in a suit. Source: http://www.netaporter.com/








For me Missoni is a beach classic - I love the colour combinations, the knits, the design - maybe in one word the lightness that Missoni captures in their creations. Just stunning.








I love the idea of combining patterns and prints sometimes maybe a little scary or daunting but this suit by Diane von Furstenberg is just a sandy beach dream with the blues it will work so well with the beautiful colours of the Med.








The bustline of this Melissa Odabash is super flattering and then with the colour here is stunning. I find coral incredibly cheerful, tan enhancing so an absolute summer must. Source: http://www.netaporter.com/









White has to be summer staple - a simple, pure must have. The cleavage enhancing line together with the ruching around the tummy is amazing flattering that the statement white isnt a slimming colour is completely not true with this DKNY suit. Just lovely. Source: http://www.victoriassecret.com/









Personally with these beauties as part of my wardrobe selection I am sorted for summer! Cant wait!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home