I heart Zara! I will admit it - it's true!
They translate trends in a smart, polished and stylish way that is affordable. Let's me honest, everyone has something from Zara in their wardrobe and for some of us it is our go to shop.
So I went through their online shop and picked out my must haves for this month. Yes this month because clever as they are every month brings something new to tempt us with.
1. Leather trousers
- or leatherette really - I know I mentioned this last year how much I envy the leggy girls who can get away with wearing these but I am now going to take the plunge and find the curvy girl's version. I reckon with enough stretch and the right fit we curvy girls can get away with it too and look pretty fine doing it. So watch this space as to how I get on!
2. Fur vests
- when I told my sister I loved this vest she compared me with a grey Big Bird. So needless to say we have very different tastes but I love the length and the colour. So have it on my fav list. I wonder what you think?
3. Studs - studs and more studs
- if you saw my earlier post you will have read about my latest obsession and that I think Zara has stayed very true to the Valentino take on studs, keeping them polished. So I thought revamped the ueber popular shopper with studs is genius! I love it.
4. Embellished jackets
- or cardies is you prefer. I love combining opposites in fashion - leather with floaty, studs with pastels and here embellished with softness. For me, the 1950s with their collars and pearls and embellishment was too ridgid. It makes me think of Mona Lisa's Smile which immediately makes me cringe in the closed mindedness it portrayed. So this jacket gives the best of boths worlds. Embellished for then, flexible for now.
- A girl can NEVER have too many shoes although in my case she can make a few very odd choices. And these sandals are sexy and so now but also super practical with black tights for winter and bare legged for summer. You could almost call it an investment!
So these are my fav five - how about you? What do you love?
Labels: Monthly Lust List