Monday, March 28, 2011

Dare to Bare - chilly right?


Have you ever noticed how so many of the fashionista photographed at the various Fashion Weeks around the world are predominantly featured with bare legs. I just dont get it! Are all these fashionista privy to the same unique gene that Northern English girls possess? RESPECT. It has to be said.



Oliva Palermo (source: http://oliviapalermofashion.blogspot.com/)



I am not the fan of  nude/skin-coloured tights but I do think that bare legs look more sexy especially as a curvy girl I am all for leg lengthening and slimming so nude heels are a real DO for me. For me there are two options - black opaque tights with black heels or nude and I mean bare legs. I have very eager to wearing my caged black heels that just look so much funkier with bare legs so I have been patiently checked the weather hoping for a little sign of warmer weather that would allow me to bring out the bad boys of caged heels. Jippie the excitement spring brings.

Nevertheless I still have to wonder how the ladies of fashion do it. They have no layering natural or fabric to buffer against the cold and yet they attend these events with the bightest of smiles and no shivering. So I remaing super curious to understand how it works. In the meantime I guess I will just have to hold out for warmer weather...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the spring begin! So I can take my Manolo's for a walk!

xoxo Chanine

March 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home