Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hair Updo that is a please dont do

I whole heartedly wish that I could be a supporter for any woman that spends time on herself. But there are some efforts that just dont work. Like the curly crazy hair up do with those little hair clips all wrapped around your head. So time consuming that I wish I could say - ten points for effort but minus 100 points for style and avoid all age appropriateness. Same thing such as pigtails - come on there is an age limit. Personally pigtails stop being cute around 10... but there are so many other much better options out there.

So to the darling girl on the train - please spend your time more wisely. I love that you tried but in this case - keep trying...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home